AVERY FAMILY CONSTRUCTION
This document was last reviewed and updated on April 24, 2020.
How We Apply Cookies
- Make our site function as you would expect
- Remember your settings amid and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We use ‘analytics’ cookies to help us make the website better for those who visit it regularly. They help us work out what users like and don’t like, as well as ways we can improve the website and its content.
Below are different types of cookies used on this site, and an explanation of what they are used for. If you would like any more information, please get in touch.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store any personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Other Cookies: The following cookies are also set by our site, however their purpose has not yet been identified. We are conducting research into these cookies and will update this page as soon as possible. Some are third party cookies provided by trusted third parties.
Blocking & Deleting Cookies
It is possible to opt out of having your anonymised browsing activity within websites recorded by analytics cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- Internet Explorer – to refuse all cookies click “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and select “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- Firefox – to block all cookies click “Tools”, “Options”, and un-check “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box or select “Clear private data” if you want to delete all cookies.
- Chrome – click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar, click on “settings”, click on “advanced settings”, choose “Privacy” section, then click on ” Content settings” button and choose either block or delete as appropriate.
Blocking or deleting all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.